I am making an Island Mist Kit (Green Apple Reisling). This the 8th day and there is still signs of active fermentation (airlock activity).
The OG was 1.059. The SG was 1.000 last night. The instructions tell me to rack to the secondary now.
Is it safe/advisable to rack now, or should I wait until fermentation is complete?