Someone else had posted that they were working on a Tangerine wine. I started mine this past Saturday. Took me 2 hours to peel a case (60) of tangerines! I weighed them compared to a regular orange, and got my ratio compared to the Jack Keller Orange Recipe #2 (http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques33.asp
). Came up to a double batch so I went with it. While peeling I boiled my water to sanitize and added the sugar. I allowed it to cook as described in the Skeeter Pee recipe since I figured this might be similar (looking back I didn't boil long enough per that recipe). I then put the oranges thru a food processor to break up all the orange chucks. I think this helped aerate as well. Mixed the necessary ingredients. After letting it set with pectic enzyme for the required time, I ladelled out some must and had an OG of 1.110. Then pitched in some Montrachet dry yeast. So far I've had decent fermentation and alot of bubbles. Punching down the must daily. Getting different scents each day. First day smelled like Orange soda (and bubbled like it). Today it smelled like a fruit punch. Seems to be progressing well and I'll airlock it this weekend and take another SG reading.