Hi I was wondering what to do here. I rent a house and the basement is all musty and moldy. I know that I have read where the mold taste and smell can get through the corks and into the bottles. I am wanting to keep a few bottles out of each batch for a year or two and see how they turn out. I was wondering if I keep these in my dining room, if it would be better to sacrifice the perfect temp to keep them out of the moldy basement, or what? Maybe someone out there has an idea or two. Most of my wine will be drank within the 1 - 1 and 1/2 year mark.