Well, what is done, is done.
I went ahead today, and corked the bottles, ended up 28 750ml, and 1 1.5L bottles. I have put one in the fridge already, and we'll try it out this weekend.
I threw the corks in a pitcher of sanitizer, then filled a bowl with sanitizer, and would transfer over about 10 corks at a time into the bowl while i was filling. None of them really were fully soaked, more just the outsides top and bottom, so I doubt it absorbed very much. It all went smoothly. All the bottles are sitting upright in my basement closet right now. On Monday, i'll lay them on their sides for longer storage.
Next month I need to start a Red batch, and if my wife really likes this White, then maybe start another White soon.