The blowoff tube ended up being necessary... when I added the nutrient after it reached about 1.050 it foamed up and of out the carboy almost immediately. It's been several days now since that. It's sitting at .992 now. Ill check again tomorrow to be sure it stays there, then transfer to secondary. I couldn't help but notice how clear my pee is already. When I tasted it, there was hardly any lemon flavor. I re-checked my recipe and compared it to the original... I used 15 ounce bottles and not the 32 ounce bottles! Ill just add the extra lemon juice to the secondary and siphon the pee onto it to help mix it in. I need to pay better attention to the recipe!