So about two months ago, I made Raspberry/Blackberry skeeter pee. It was a huge hit. Last night I brewed up a batch of Strawberry SP. I used 6lbs of light brown sugar and 1lb of regular white sugar. I rehydrated my Lavalin 1118 yeast in warm water and added the nutrient, tannin, and energizer. I let that sit while I heated the sugar water mixture in one pot and the strawberries (3lbs frozen) in another. I blended the strawberries and poured them into the better bottle, poured in the sugar water, strawberry water and lemon juice. I then topped it off with cold water to bring the temp down to 70deg and poured my yeast mixture in. I capped it off and hauled it to my fermentation room (spare office room) and went to dinner. When I came back (2 hours later) it was doing infrequent bubbles. This morning, it was rocking that airlock.
Gonna be good stuff.