Back in mid January I put together a smaller batch based on the original post.
I used 5 lbs. of blueberries.
20 oz. Merlot concentrate.
2 lbs. sugar.
Water to make 1.5 gallons.
1/4 Tsp. Acid blend.
1/4 Tsp. Tannin
1 Tsp. Nutrient.
Added a campden tablet, 12 hours later I added Pectin Enzyme.
24 hrs. later I pitched Montrochet yeast.
The SG was 1.090.
Stirred daily for the first 10 days.
On the 28th of January I racked it off the fruit into secondary, the gravity was down to 0.992.
I tasted it at racking time but I can't recall anything now besides I thought it a bit thin but, I was tasting it against a 12 day old Pyment that I was also racking to glass 2ndary. So you can imagine the tastes aren't quit there.
Thanks for reading if you did. I figure I'de share my process and any ups or downs with one of my batches.