Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > Nectarine wine

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
Halbrust
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Default Nectarine wine

I plan on making a nectarine wine, and don't have enough nectarine juice. I was thinking white grape juice would be best for making up the difference. I want something neutral, that will allow the nectarine to come through.

The nectarines are from the tree in our yard (they're in the freezer now). I've decided on using Lavlin K1-V1116 yeast, if I can get it. Looking for a starting gravity around 1.08 and a final abv between 7-8%.

This will be a gift for our landlord (and wife's best friend) who never got fruit off the tree in the 15 years they lived there.

Comments or advice?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply