I've got a 6g batch of grape wine that became a sulphur factory after fermentation was complete. I couldn't even taste the must it was so horrid. Then I read this page: http://www.grapestompers.com/articles/hydrogen_sulfide.htm
First step, the 4 rackings, didn't do it. I was freaking out, thinking I'd wasted 10 hours of my life destemming and crushing and blah blah blah. But, right now I'm filtering through/over some copper tubing and it's seriously removing every last hint of sulphur aroma from the must. I'm drinking it right now, with a smile on my face!
What i did was found a ~6 ft piece of copper tubing that I think is used for the water supply for a fridge. I'm just running from my auto-siphon tubing into this, with a small adapter. It's really slow, but I think that's helping with the effectiveness. The website just says to rig up something like copper flashing and let the must run over it. I can't help but think my system is a little more efficient than that. :P Good luck.