Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > How much would you pay for a fermenter?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #11
dougjones31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I will put together pics and details and post it soon. I am real busy right now.

I am lucky to have a Machinist as my neighbor. He has access to all types of scrap metal. Plus he can weld anything. His Plasma Torch is priceless when it comes to fabrication. I used simple heating elements and had a busted cooler that I found on the side of the road. It must have fell of a truck. I was glad to see that it had a cooling system that worked of of 12v dc. I encorporated that into the design. I have not tested the cooling effeciency yet. I am sure it will be enough to keep temps down @65, but I doubt I can lager in it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 07:00 PM   #12
dmaxweb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Waiting on more info and pics

need info and pics

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply