Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > First time brewer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
ebard
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default First time brewer

So I'm going to try for the first time to brew some and I have decided to use welches frozen any ideas of does or donts

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
saramc
Recipes 

Liked 147 Times on 133 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Make sure to use the 100% juice product and not the cocktail. The white grape peach is fantastic. There is a nice thread with a recipe in the wine forum.

Motto: quel che sara sara

Old 01-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #3
springmom
Texan, by golly. Grandma by the grace of God.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Seconding saramc. I have a welches white grape-peach just now bottled and oh my, that's going to be something else for summer consumption. I may make up a gallon and turning into sparkling wine. I certainly will make the wine I just bottled again!!!

Considering: Sparkling raspberry wine, carrot wine

In Primary: Ed's Apfelwein; Raspberry Puree Apple Cider

In Secondary: Pumpkin Pie Mead; Traditional Mead; Dried Elderberry Wine; Blueberry Wine; Texas Persimmon wine; White grape/peach wine; Texas Twang; Hi, Biscus! Metheglyn; A Maize-ing Wine

So far, so good.

Quick Reply