Here is the one I used, and FWIW I used three of the boxes of the chocolate covered blueberry cordial candies as part of my candy requirement. Absolutely love this and plan on buying more candy this season so I can start another batch as it is quite the novelty wine, but also great.
Tommy Wilson's Chocolate Covered Cherry Wine as reported by Jack Keller
8 1-lb boxes of Chocolate Covered cherries
7 pts water
4 teaspoons acid blend
1 crushed Campden tablet
1/16 tsp tannin
1-1.4 tsp yeast nutrient
1 pkt Champagne wine yeast
Bring the water to a rolling boil. While it is getting there, dump the Chocolate Covered cherries into the primary. Pour the boiling water over the Chocolate Covered cherries. The heat will melt the Chocolate and expose the creamy filling and cherries. Stir well to get everything dissolved that will dissolve. Cover the primary and let it cool to room temperature. Add the acid blend, crushed Campden tablet*see note*, tannin, and yeast nutrient. Stir well and recover the primary. SG 1.090-1.100 Wait 10-12 hours and add the activated yeast. After a vigorous fermentation builds and subsides, transfer the liquid to a 1-gallon glass jug, top up if necessary, and attach an airlock. Toss out the residue in the primary as it develops. Ferment to completion, rack, wait a month and rack again, and stabilize with k-meta PLUS sorbate. Sweeten to taste IF NECESSARY (this wine should be moderately sweet, but don't overdo it), wait another month, and bottle it. Set aside 3 months before tasting, then thank Tommy Wilson for sharing his recipe.
**Due to the stabilizers in the candy I opted NOT to add the Campden/k-meta in the initial start up of the wine; I added it when I transferred from primary bucket to my carboy, as is my process when working with items that have been dosed with sulfites already. I also grabbed the fruit from the boiling water and gave them a quick chop and them dropped them into fine straining bag, it just made it so much easier since I discarded the fruit when I transferred from primary to carboy. The wine, at least mine did, formed a layer of chocolate foam (reminded me of steamed milk foam but chocolate) for quite a while. I simply would rack from the bottom being careful to leave sediment on the bottom and the foam from the top behind. Next batch, I will likely make a simple cherry wine for topping up. Quite decadent!!** Sara