• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for dual-tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newsman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, all...
I just finished building my single-tap kegerator and I'm already looking to upgrade to a dual-tap tower. :D

If you have a lovingly used dual-tap tower in good condition (preferably WITH taps!) I would love to hear from you. Please include shipping to 30721 or 30710 (work and home respectively) in your quote.

bump -- still looking for a dual-tap tower. Don't care if the tower is brass, stainless or chrome, although SS would be preferable. :)

My neighbor has one. He was thinking about selling. I'll talk to him.

My neighbor has one. He was thinking about selling. I'll talk to him.

Eh, don't worry about it. I just pulled the trigger on a dual-tap tower from Amazon with Perlick chrome faucets. I'll eventually upgrade the faucets as well, but for now, I'll live with chrome. :)

Back