Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Want to Buy > WTB Looking for a brew magic
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
Gman1242
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default Looking for a brew magic

hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks

__________________
Gman1242 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
MaxOut
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hughesville, Maryland
Posts: 727
Liked 61 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

The Sabco Brew Magic is gas? There has been several of them for sale here this past year. Check Probrewer.com.

MaxOut is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Mashinations
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Marlborough, MA
Posts: 108
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman1242 View Post
hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks
There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.
__________________
Mashinations is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
MaxOut
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hughesville, Maryland
Posts: 727
Liked 61 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashinations View Post
There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.
I am suprised there is not a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market? SABCO needs to get on that. I've seen allot of people going electric and not looking back. There are some definite advantages there for sure.
MaxOut is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
Gman1242
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Sorry I feel kinda stupid about that one haha I just meant electrically controlled. Gas systems are fine

__________________
Gman1242 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
Mashinations
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Marlborough, MA
Posts: 108
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOut View Post
I am suprised there is not a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market? SABCO needs to get on that. I've seen allot of people going electric and not looking back. There are some definite advantages there for sure.
There are these systems:
http://morebeer.com/view_product/118...umeister_-_20L

I suspect the lack of options out there has to do with product liability.
__________________
Mashinations is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
Demon
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Demon's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Willowbrook, IL
Posts: 956
Liked 100 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Keep and eye on probrewer.com. They pop up every couple weeks for sale.

__________________
Demon is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brew Magic dredey General Beer Discussion 15 04-13-2012 07:20 PM
Brew-Magic help sanibel14 General Beer Discussion 2 02-20-2011 12:25 AM
Found the 'Magic' in 'Magic Chef' - keezer progress, questions MadDwarf Kegerators and Keezers 66 12-09-2010 05:41 PM
Price to build the Brew Magic Brew system! vanwolfhausen Equipment/Sanitation 14 11-24-2010 06:01 PM
Brew Sculptures SABCO Brew-Magic Vs. MoreBeer.com shayn80 Equipment/Sanitation 11 02-14-2010 01:45 AM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS