• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) Perlick 525SS Faucets with or without shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
I want to add a couple more faucets to my keezer in order to make serving xBmt beers a bit easier, but I really want my Bowie Bottler to work in them... and Perlick is no longer making the 525SS. If you're looking to get rid of a couple, hit me up ([email protected]) :mug:

Cheers!

I'm on the lookout for one as well. Not really sure what they are worth since they aren't made anymore but here is a listing for 4 on eBay for about $100 right now. I'm sure you could probably purchase all 4 and then turn right around and sell the two you don't need. (One of them to me!)

I'm on the lookout for one as well. Not really sure what they are worth since they aren't made anymore but here is a listing for 4 on eBay for about $100 right now. I'm sure you could probably purchase all 4 and then turn right around and sell the two you don't need. (One of them to me!)

I saw those... hmm.

I'm seriously thinking about bidding especially since a set of three went in less than a couple hours on the for sale board here yesterday for $90. As long as the two guys bidding on them don't run up the price, it might be worth it. Let me know if you pick them up and I would be happy to purchase one from you.

I'm seriously thinking about bidding especially since a set of three went in less than a couple hours on the for sale board here yesterday for $90. As long as the two guys bidding on them don't run up the price, it might be worth it. Let me know if you pick them up and I would be happy to purchase one from you.

I can only find one listing now, looks like it's buy it now only-- $115 for 4. You'd take 2 at cost plus shipping?

The one I linked to ended today at $95 + $5 shipping for 4 which I think was a pretty decent deal. I really only need one faucet at the moment so I can only take one off your hands unless price is right for two. Just don't have a use for the second right now.

The one I linked to ended today at $95 + $5 shipping for 4 which I think was a pretty decent deal. I really only need one faucet at the moment so I can only take one off your hands unless price is right for two. Just don't have a use for the second right now.

Darn, I missed it. Keeping my eyes peeled...

Back