Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Automated Brewing Forum > What pump

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2013, 02:44 AM   #1
tjsaudio
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default What pump

I am building my new rims setup. What pump is recommend? I will use this as my main pump for transferring from the hot liquor tank to my mash tun ect. Any help would be great. Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
Bensiff
Mind Your Business
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 303 Times on 243 Posts
Likes Given: 53

March, Little Giant, Chugger all make pumps for homebrewing. I have a March 809 that has been reliable for years, I am up updating the poly head to a Chugger stainless (they are interchangeable) center inlet pump for greater durability and flow capacity. I am also buying another pump that will be a Chugger center-inlet because the cost of a stainless March is enough that I'm willing to try the Chugger especially given they have a solid reputation for customer service form folks from this site. But, I can only give you advice on the March 809 at this point, it is a rock solid pump.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
tjsaudio
Recipes 

I have looked at a few pump and the chugger stainless center inlet looks nice. I think that is the one.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
tjsaudio
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsaudio
I have looked at a few pump and the chugger stainless center inlet looks nice. I think that is the one.
Thanks for your suggestion

Quick Reply