The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Japan, Iwate, Morioka club start

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #1
nickjlash
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Japan, Iwate, Morioka club start

Hello everyone. I'm located in Morioka Japan, and want to start a homebrew club. If there are people interested on this forum please feel free to reply. I haven't worked out the details, but I know of around five people who are interested.
Also if anyone has any information about haveing a club in Japan that would be great. I don't know if having a club needs to be under the radar or not. I know for a fact that there are 2 clubs currently in Japan. One in Kobe, and another in Tokyo. But nothing that I know of up North.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply