Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 03:52 AM   #1
pyssedas heavy industrial
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl

On the 26th May this year I’m going to be having a couple of drinks for an event called the Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl which I thought you might be interested in. Basically its just an excuse to have a drink or two while bringing the world a bit closer together through booze. It doesn’t cost anything to be involved, and all you have to do is just let the guys know the name of the pub/bar/gutter you will be drinking in. So far there are about 30 cities in 12 countries participating but we are hoping to have far more than that! You can check out the places already signed up at: http://www.geocities.com/pyssedas/index
Let me know what you think – it would be great if you can be involved!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #2
pyssedas heavy industrial
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Hi everyone – if you’ve already signed up for the crawl please check that I the details of your venues listed correctly over on the page - http://www.geocities.com/pyssedas/index it’s the details here that we will use on the t-shirts

If you haven’t yet signed up then don’t delay – in about 24 hours I will have to finalise the t-shirt design and your fine venues will miss out on being listed.

So far we have:
7 continents
14 countries
56 cities
106 venues

Don’t be the last person on earth to sign up! www.pyssedas.com for more details

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply