Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Belgium beer fest / Brussels Belgium Sept 3/4/5

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
FuelshopMcgee
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Belgium beer fest / Brussels Belgium Sept 3/4/5

I know I know it's a tease to those that are in the states but I figured I would toss this up in case there are any others that are in Europe that would be interested in going.

I have a hotel booked for the weekend at Brussels at Radisson BluRoyal and will be with a group of 6 people so if anyone happens to be going we should meet up!

Anyway for those that aren't going I would love to get some recommendations from the beer list that I should definitely try.

http://www.weekenddelabiere.be/en/pages/bierkaart.htm

I have been to the Cantillion brewery and I am interested in trying more Lambics so if anyone can vouch for anything on the list I'll try and pick it up to expand my beer palate

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply