Last days to enter the BrewHardware Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Anybody interested in HB Club in Belgium??

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
ThoricourtBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Anybody interested in HB Club in Belgium??

Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
illomenbrewery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoricourtBrewing View Post
Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Hey good afternoon, I live in Belgium and just started home brewing. I was wondering if you ever got anything started or know any home brewing clubs out here. I live in the Mons area of Belgium.

Thanks for any feedback!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply