Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Announcement: New homebrew club Cheshire UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
freddiespedalo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Announcement: New homebrew club Cheshire UK

Hello all,

I am starting up a homebrew club in Cheshire and am looking for fellow brewers to share in the revelry.
The format is very loose at the minute but we plan to share the love around Warrington/Runcorn/Frodsham/Chester/Northwich at different locations (with decent public transport access). If take-up is good we will plan events throughout the year. We are looking at the first meeting to be possibly in April (TBC).

Please contact me if you are interested.

We have a twitter account @BrewdooBeer and a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brewdoo/427037520713425 which we will be using to spead the word. Please help by letting brewers you may know in this area about us.
You can also contact us here on this account - mobile and telephone numbers will be supplied by DM if requested.

That's all for now.

Cheers,
Nick (freddiespedalo)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply