Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Aberdeen, Scotland - Any particular place to pound pints?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
sverige82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Aberdeen, Scotland - Any particular place to pound pints?

Anyone ever been to Aberdeen Scotland? I'm sure there's a pub on every corner but looking for suggestions.

Drinking: True Brew Brown Ale, St. Arnold's Christmas Ale - Special batch released in July.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Windigstadt
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Are you already there or are you in the planning stages of a trip? I haven't been to Aberdeen, but I visited Scotland last year and found the CAMRA Better Beer Guide to be über-helpful. If you have time I would recommend picking that up before you go. There were several times where I found myself off the beaten path and the guide helped me find some cool pubs I would've missed otherwise.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
sverige82
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigstadt View Post
Are you already there or are you in the planning stages of a trip? I haven't been to Aberdeen, but I visited Scotland last year and found the CAMRA Better Beer Guide to be über-helpful. If you have time I would recommend picking that up before you go. There were several times where I found myself off the beaten path and the guide helped me find some cool pubs I would've missed otherwise.
Appreciate the info, and no i haven't left yet.
Drinking: True Brew Brown Ale, St. Arnold's Christmas Ale - Special batch released in July.

Quick Reply