Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Louisiana HomeBrew Forum > Anybody interested in glass carboys in BR area?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
jaytizzle
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Anybody interested in glass carboys in BR area?

I'm going to sell my glass carboys. I'm located in BR (work on north side of city, live on south side). I have two 6.5 gallon and two 5 gallon (one may be a 6 but I'm not 100% sure). I'll sell them for $30 each for the 6.5 gallons and $25 each for the 5 gallons... or take all 4 of them for $80. I'll have rubber stoppers (a few drilled, one solid) as well. Could likely throw in a couple of airlocks if needed.

One catch... they're all still full and I'll need to hold onto them for at least another 3 weeks (gotta finish bulk conditioning!). I'll gladly work with anybody who is interested to get them available ASAP. Please send me a PM and post here if you're interested. I'll also be at the Brasseurs a la Maison meet on Wednesday night (7/11/12) if you want to talk about them in person.

Thanks,

JT

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
superfresh642
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Ill take all of them. 225-610-2398. Call or text me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply