Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > Some of my favorite spots

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
chrisr
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Some of my favorite spots

I don't get to go out much (most consumption is done at home)but when I do here are the places that I like.
Since I'm leaving the the area I will start with Galveston TX. Mollly's and O'Malleys are top notch. They face each other which makes it convenient.

I've been to the Gingerman in Houston and Fort Worth Loved them both!
The Gingerman Fort Worth will soon be my new Favorite since that is where I will be moving to.

The Portsmouth Brewery Downstairs is awesome!

A place in League City TX called called Molly's is cool. But once you had every tap the rotation does not change often like a Gingerman. But still a fun place, BIG ASS BEER NITE! says it all.

There are a few others that I frequent on occassion but the selections aren't that great but fun places still, Galveston VFW; Jack and coke please, The Spot; Fat tire please, and Woody's on the seawall.

Anywhere Abita is served in louisiana which is everywhere is where to go there.

I almost forgot B&J's Brewery Webster Bay area I hear the beer is now made by St. Arnold's; that is not a bad thing.

Last edited by chrisr; 02-20-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply