New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > North DFW/Denton Meet-Up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
llama_boy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default North DFW/Denton Meet-Up

I've been hosting a monthly tasting meet-up at my house for a few months now and would like invite anyone from the site that is interested. Typically we taste several homebrews giving feedback to the brewers along with several commercial beers. It's a very low key event with several people who are new to craft beer along with hardcore homebrewers.

This month's meet-up is on Sunday 11-2pm (finish in time for the football game). I will typically cook something on the grill but if your coming you might want to bring some food along with the beer. The location is in the Hickory Creek area just on the north side of Lake Lewisville. If you are interested in joining just shoot me an email at DLamascus47gmail.com (replace the 47 with @) or PM me here.

BTW I will be serving the infamous Centennial Blonde made exact to recipe.
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f66/centennial-blonde-simple-4-all-grain-5-10-gall-42841/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
Seanana
Recipes 

I know this might sound silly, but have you created a website for this yet. I live in the McKinney area and would love to do something like this. Thanks.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
llama_boy
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

No but that is a good idea. I have a loose network of friends centered around homebrewing or just beer in general and it would be good to have a focal point for communicating brewdays and tastings. I'm a social media recluse (despite working in technology) but must concede that it would work in this case. Maybe just an old fashioned blog..

Quick Reply