Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > Looking for a homebrew club in n houston

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #1
KillerBrews
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Looking for a homebrew club in n houston

so after a year of brewing, ive finally decided to join a homebrew club. only problem is, they all meet when i can't come. rogue brewers meet on thursday, i have to be up at the crack of dawn on fridays. saturdays are reserved for volunteering at southern star. friday, sunday and monday nights seem to be the only time i'm free. does anyone know of a club that meets then? if not, i'd totally be interested in getting a bunch of people together and starting a club that meets on those nights.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
clonies720
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Foam Rangers often meet Friday nights and some meetings Sunday nights at bars. They meet at DeFalcos near 610 freeway. I'm a member, and we have a website. http://www.foamrangers.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
BackyardHB
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBrews
so after a year of brewing, ive finally decided to join a homebrew club. only problem is, they all meet when i can't come. rogue brewers meet on thursday, i have to be up at the crack of dawn on fridays. saturdays are reserved for volunteering at southern star. friday, sunday and monday nights seem to be the only time i'm free. does anyone know of a club that meets then? if not, i'd totally be interested in getting a bunch of people together and starting a club that meets on those nights.
We have a HB club that meets on the last Thursday of every month at Backyard Home Brewers in Humble TX, a little north of Houston.
The president of the HB club (Rogue Brewers) and my business partner (Backyard Home Brewers) also host a Craft Beer/Home Brew talk radio show on Saturday nights, called Drink of Ages ( FM 92 7pm to 8pm). Awesome show!
If your just starting out or seasoned the HB club offers something for everyone..
You can find more details at www.backyardhomebrewers.com

On Tap- Matty's Irish Red
On Deck- Sterling Blonde
Next Brew- Summer Blonde

Old 03-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
BackyardHB
Recipes 

Also, forgot to mention. I completely understand working crazy hours and not being able to attend meetings. You're more than welcome to use our shop if you can gather other Home Brewers in your same situation. Our doors are always open to HB clubs!

On Tap- Matty's Irish Red
On Deck- Sterling Blonde
Next Brew- Summer Blonde

Quick Reply