Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > how many brewers in the brownwood/stephenville area?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
clay9_24
beerganeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default how many brewers in the brownwood/stephenville area?

I have been surprised at how many brewers I have met in the area. We are trying to get a home brew club organized since we are to far from the one in Austin, Lubbock, or metromess. I don't know anyone on the forum in the area but hit me up if your in brown, comanche or death county. Hell, there might even be a club I just have never heard of it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
WTexan
Recipes 

Hi there! Live I Dallas but went to high school in Bangs. I get down that way at the very minimum once a moth. I have a farm in Santa Ann I have to check on. Maybe we could get together sometime. I am new to the home brewing but, absolutely enjoy it. I have several friends in the area I'm trying to get started in home brewing so when I come down we can get together and brew.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
clay9_24
beerganeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

You definitely need to hit me up when you pass through. There are quite a few more home brewers in the area than i had though. I hear of a club in Stephenville but i haven't got a response from the contact for them that i got yet. We usually get together and cook while we brew on our 1bbl setup.

I would really like to get something started so we can have some local brew days and such.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
scn001
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Clay,

I'm from Stephenville originally (live in Houston now), but my mom has taught at Tarleton for the last 20+ years. Several of her colleagues are (or have been) brewers in S'ville. I was actually interested in how many homebrewers were in the area for business purposes.

I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotamy.

Check out The Bearded Bean! :-)

Quick Reply