Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > Fredericksburg Brewing Company

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 260 Times on 137 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Fredericksburg Brewing Company

Took the family for a hike at Enchanted Rock State Park yesterday followed by a trip to the Fredericksburg Brewing company (the oldest brewpub in Texas). Good food and pretty decent beer. Their Pale Ale was very tasty and they had an IPA with 85 IBUs before they pushed it through a Randall. Great stuff for Hop Heads. Their Enchanged Rock Red Ale was a bit bland though.

Anyone else try them?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
INeedANewHobby
Recipes 

I'm a huge fan of The Brewery! I visit Fredericksburg for vacation every year around July, and make several stops a day to the brewery! Great atmosphere for the entire family to sit and eat as well as good brew!

Old 02-09-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
Brewiz

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I spent quite a few evenings there when a buddy of mine and I were out there riding our scooters around the Hill Country. At that time they had an IPA on that he called XPA and it was awesome. Great beer and pizza.....

Quick Reply