New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > First Annual Austin Area Brewoff 10/17/2009

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #31
TexLaw
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts

Sounds might tasty, Sacc. I'm sorry I couldn't make it over there, but there was just no frappin' way that was happening that day.

TL

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #32
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Liked 73 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexLaw View Post
Sounds might tasty, Sacc. I'm sorry I couldn't make it over there, but there was just no frappin' way that was happening that day.
Stu says you are running the Dixie Cup next year? I will try to have it after Dixie Cup. I am planning on going next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

Old 10-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #33
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Liked 73 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Il Bastardo, the leftovers beer from extra wort is finally throwing up a good krausen after a 4 day lagtime. I expected that considering the only slurry I had to pitch was from a 1.100 BGSA. Should be really interesting.... possibly in the swear word sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

Quick Reply