Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Colorado HomeBrew Forum > Whos going to Big Beers, Belgians, and Barleywines in Jan?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Seedly
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Whos going to Big Beers, Belgians, and Barleywines in Jan?

Got my tickets a week or so after they became available. Im really excited as this is my first competition and major festival.

I know I saw one or two people say in General Chat that they were going. Anyone else heading up? If theres enough of us, we could do a HBT meetup.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
Hernando
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Congrats on your first comp, hope you do well. Iwould love to go this event but the wife got tickets to the winter brewfest as a Christmas present so this one will unfortunately be out.

Post some pics for us and good luck on your beer entry(ies)

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." --Jack Handey
O'tega Labrewtories

Old 01-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
COLObrewer
Recipes 

Liked 56 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Entered some beers but I'm working nights so I'll have to wait for results and live vicariously through others experiences.

Newer, better, more streamlined sig as per the forum police.

Quick Reply