Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Colorado HomeBrew Forum > Oskar Blues

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
Glibbidy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Oskar Blues

I'm headed out to Boulder, CO for a wedding this weekend, and I'm considering checking out Oskar Blues. Anone been there? Would it be worth the trip? I love their Dales Pale Ale, and am wondering if I should sway my old college buddies into making the drive from Boulder.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

I was out there a couple of months ago while attending GABF in Denver. Great pub, good food. I like the Gordon IPA. If in Boulder you must check out Avery Brewing Company. They don't have a pub but they have a nice little tasting room and great beers. I also really like Coopersmith's in Fort Collins and Great Divide in Denver. Not sure how much time you have but if you make it to Denver, also be sure and get to The Bull & Bush and The Falling Rock Tap House.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
Glibbidy

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My schedule is pretty much booked with events, however I will try to make it to Avery Brewing Company as they make some great beers. I just found out that we'll be doing a mtn bike ride at the Hall Ranch Open Space in Lyons, so Oskar Blues will definitely be in our post ride plan.

Quick Reply