Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Colorado HomeBrew Forum > Front Range Brewers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
johnnytaco
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Front Range Brewers

I live in Conifer. My friends and I brew almost every weekend. I have spoken to a bunch of people who don't brew as often as they'd like to because of a lack of adequate space down the mountain, either apartment dwellers or people with lack storage space for equipment. We have a ton of room up this way, are only 30 minutes from Denver and would like to try and get some folks up to brew one Saturday a month. If this sounds like fun to you, let me know and I'll try and coordinate a brew day. I think it's great just bouncing ideas by other brewers and we always have a keg on tap. You would need to bring some gear, because we only have one of almost everything you would need. We could loan a mash tun or boil kettle after ours is done. Extract berwers are welcome, too. We have a home brew store just down the road for emergencies. Just a thought. Cheers.
-JT

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
llama_boy
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I'm moving to Evergreen just after Christmas and would be up for anything homebrew related. Still not sure if I will sell my gear here and rebuild there so I might be a nomadic brewer for a few months. Please keep my posted.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
johnnytaco
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I just picked up a 15 gal brewkettle and am getting my new counter-flow chiller re-fitted to said pot. If you have carboys, we can provide most everything you would need to do a 5 gal batch with us. My friend that I brew with is from the Fort Worth area, so you'll have something to talk about, too. I just picked up 2.5 lbs of hops that need to get used, too.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
llama_boy
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Okay, Now posting from Evergreen, CO

I posted all my gear for sale in Texas but only sold the kegerator. This means I have a full brewery that needs to be setup in my basement, I call it the brew cave.

Please keep me posted of any brewdays in the area as I would like to attend or even host after getting setup.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #5
llama_boy
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Just brewed the first batch in the beer cave of Evergreen, an IPA using Mosaic, Cascade and Citra... My God, those Mosaics smell like.. well.. insane hop nirvana. I can't wait for this one to finish.

Anyone in the are wanna meet up for a brew day? Maybe once the Nirvana IPA is ready

Quick Reply