Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Colorado HomeBrew Forum > Business trip to Col Springs in Oct, need suggestions

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
seedubxj
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Business trip to Col Springs in Oct, need suggestions

I'll be there from 10-1 to 10-5 and I plan to eat/drink exclusively at breweries/brew pubs (No SWMBO to tell me otherwise)

I would love some suggestions for places I should make a point to stop by.

Thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
amberbrooks
Recipes 

There is a little brewery that just opened up called great storm brewing. they are awesome, its just a husband and wife and its really laid back.They don't have food but you can order from the dominos next door. Another good one is Trinity brewing and they have food and then the other one that's ok besides the arrogant owner is Rocky Mountain brewery...and they have a patio with a bbq food truck. There are a few others in the springs but these are the ones my husband and I usually go to. Have fun!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
Kaleco
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I second Trinity and I enjoy Phantom Canyon downtown, especially if you're in the mood for some billiards. It's more of a restaurant downstairs and a bar upstairs. Bristol isn't too far from downtown for a taproom.

Quick Reply