Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Colorado HomeBrew Forum > advanced homebrewing institute

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
drengel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default advanced homebrewing institute

sorry i couldnt get the link in here but wanted to let people know about the seibele institute addvanced homebrewing class this summer. the class is here in durango for the second year in a row, and has some great instructors, including randy mosher. its a week long course and costs $1650. you can find details on www.fortlewis.edu under "community and culture>extended studies" and probably on the seibele website as well. sounds like a cool class but i'm not sure i'll be taking it as my summer is already booked with going to germany for the world cup and hiking the CO trail. just wanted to let others know. oh yeah, its in late july, and durangos a great place to stay for a week if youre into beer, the outdoors, fly-fishing (thats prime season), or whatever.

drinking: mocha java porter, belgian pumpkin ale, Gary's oatmeal stout clone, AHS nut brown, catamount porter clone, double nut brown, rye pale ale, my oatmeal stout

conditioning: nut brown

next: saison, wit, american wheat, hefe, kolsch, blonde

gone: too damn many

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply