grain in MD v 20000000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all, I have been drafted to a beer tasting friday night.... I dont know who (if anyone) wanted to pick up then, but we can work around it (I can have someone grab it and put it out) or we can reshedule.

Just finished brewing an Imperial Amber with the Vienna, Munich, and Pils malt... This looks to be one of my best brews yet. Nugget/Simcoe/Warrior/Columbus/Palisade for the hops.

Can't wait to taste!

Let me know what day and I will come by and brew with you. I always like to hang, drink, and socialize.

P.S. Just bought two old sanke kegs that are in pretty good condition. I am getting rid of my propane burner and 15 gal SS brewpot. Anyone interested?

Burner is Bayou Burner SP-10. It i has a 20 PSI regulator and is rated at 185,000 BTU's.

Pot is 60 qt (15 gallon). It's stainless steel and it is NSF Certified, and Commercial grade. It has a 5mm 3-ply bottom.

Pretty much all the info there is. Both are in great shape. Only reason I am getting rid of is because I got two Sankes that I have converted. Also, the burner is a little small, in size, for the keggles.

Back