Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Maryland HomeBrew Forum > Free bottles in Rockville, MD

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
sweetcell
Swollen Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 638 Times on 474 Posts
Likes Given: 249

Default Free bottles in Rockville, MD

Attention homebrewers around Rockville, MD: get free bottles from the Baying Hound Brewery!

http://bayinghoundales.com/what-do-we-do-with-all-that-spent-grain-and-empty-bottles/

Drinking: a farmhouse with ECY08 & brett blend
Fermenting: sour cherry mead, imperial chocolate stout and its not-so-small beer second runnings, our bruin & a few other sours
Aging: a bunch of belgian and soured stuff, and acerglyn.
Up next: harvest ale with homegrown hops
StellarCommando Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
StellarCommando
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Hey hey!

What's the latest I could come by on Thursday or Saturday to do a pick-up?

It'd be amazing to find some flip top style bottles, but this is my first home brew anyways so of course I'll take whatever I can get.

Thanks for the service!

Old 09-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
sweetcell
Swollen Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 638 Times on 474 Posts
Likes Given: 249

StellarCommando - i am not affiliated with Baying Hound. see the link in my original post for more info about their bottles. call/e-mail them directly if you need more info.

i, coincidentally, happen to have about 30 bombers and 30+ regular bottles that i'm planning on putting in the recycling tonight. you are welcome to them if you can pick up tonight. they absolutely need to go tomorrow as i need the space they are occupying (doing some construction this weekend) - so i can't hold them for you. send me a PM if you want to snag them tonight.

BTW, i wouldn't get my hopes up about flip-top bottles... people rarely give those away.

Drinking: a farmhouse with ECY08 & brett blend
Fermenting: sour cherry mead, imperial chocolate stout and its not-so-small beer second runnings, our bruin & a few other sours
Aging: a bunch of belgian and soured stuff, and acerglyn.
Up next: harvest ale with homegrown hops

Quick Reply