Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Maryland HomeBrew Forum > Anyone know why the Montgomery County Fair hombrew comp was cancelled?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
The_General
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Anyone know why the Montgomery County Fair hombrew comp was cancelled?

I had a few beers ready for the competition anticipating that the submission deadline was coming up and then I checked with the county fair and saw that the competition was cancelled. Does anyone know why that was?

I should mention that I am in the area and am totally uninvolved in the homebrew scene. I don't want to come off as complaining as I know it was run by volunteers. I've entered a couple times and had fun with the competition. I'm just curious what happened.

On a side note, I know there are a few clubs in the MoCo area. What are the more active ones? I'd like to get involved.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply