Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New Jersey HomeBrew Forum > Reminder - New Jersey WHALES Club Meeting every 3rd Tuesday

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1140 Times on 760 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Reminder - New Jersey WHALES Club Meeting every 3rd Tuesday

The Whales meet every third Tuesday of each month at JJ Bitting Brewing Company in Woodbridge, NJ at 8pm. If you're a home brewer, you're invited. For more info, visit www.whalebrewclub.com or send me a PM. I hope to see you there.

Chugger Pumps, Pump Kits, Camlocks, Sightglasses, Clear USA made Silicone Tubing, RIMS, Electric Install Parts, etc. Did you know we are also now a full service homebrew shop selling malt, hops, yeast (Wyeast), etc?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
fineexampl
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I might stop in for July, that way i'll have homebrew in hand. I really wanted to go this month.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

There's really no requirement to come with homebrew unless you plan to do that every month for a year.

Chugger Pumps, Pump Kits, Camlocks, Sightglasses, Clear USA made Silicone Tubing, RIMS, Electric Install Parts, etc. Did you know we are also now a full service homebrew shop selling malt, hops, yeast (Wyeast), etc?

Old 06-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
artbrau
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Woodbridge is a bit far for me but if you know of any folks in the Morristown area who would like to hookup, please let me know. Thanks!

Old 06-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

There's a new club that got started a couple months ago called NJHOPZ up in NNJ. A few guys on this board got it started so do some searching.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
ScottD13
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_M View Post
There's a new club that got started a couple months ago called NJHOPZ up in NNJ. A few guys on this board got it started so do some searching.
Thanks for the support Bobby!

artbrau, pm sent.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Friendly reminder. Whales meeting tonight at 8pm at JJ's.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Another friendly reminder. The WHALES club is meeting at JJ Bitting tomorrow, Tuesday night, 9/15/09 at 8pm.

The club welcomes visitors/potential new members at any meeting. Despite some rumors on the contrary, we ARE accepting new members.

We'll be talking about a new Oud Bruin barrel project (probably two different barrels). We're also having a club only comp for European amber lagers and doing a 120 minute IPA shootout.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or check out www.whalesbrewclub.com

Old 09-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
janzik

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I'm heading up there tonight, so I wanted to bump this to see if any other Central Jersey folks are heading up there.

Bobby, I know they don't post anymore, does sirsloop or soulive (I think he retired from brewing because of some medical condition), ever go?

I just filled 2 bombers with my Strawberry Melomel.. I didn't have any AG batches ready that were worth sharing...

Old 09-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
janzik

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I checked out the meeting last night and it was a great time. My strawberry melomel seemed to go over well (or they are a club of ~40 kind liars). Got to try out a whole bunch of great beers, and some other meads. I even recognized a couple of faces from one of Bobby's brew days a while back.

I'll definitely be there next month (and joining officially). If you haven't stopped in yet, it's definitely something you need to do!

Quick Reply