Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New Jersey HomeBrew Forum > North Jersey "Boonton/ Morristown" area's new homebrew shop.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
ryan0914
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default North Jersey "Boonton/ Morristown" area's new homebrew shop.

Theres a new homebrew shop that opened in Boonton right on main street. He has a good selection of base and specialty grains. Lots of hops and yeast as well as all kinds of equipment. I guess he's also going to be doing a brew on premises also. Its nice having something close by finally.
Here's his site. Cask and Kettle homebrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
jhorgan1
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Awesome! I've been looking for a homebrew store in NJ. BTW that link seems to be dead, heres the link I found after googling the place. http://www.ckhomebrew.com/news.php

Old 05-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
brewvac
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I'm new to homebrewing and Joe at the Cask and Kettle has been a great resource. The store has plenty of equipment and ingredients for extract, partial mash, and all grain brewers.

Not only was Joe approachable & helpful with my newbie questions, but lat time I was in he had some fantastic samples of his homebrew available for tasting. Can't wait to get back to the store when I'm ready to brew again.

Quick Reply