Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Chance to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Connecticut HomeBrew Forum > CT brewer meet and greet

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2614 Times on 1546 Posts
Likes Given: 5787

Default CT brewer meet and greet

I can't seem to find the thread right now, but I remember someone talking about getting a CT Brewer meet and greet organized. This was a while ago and I haven't heard anything else about it, so I figured I would take the lead in setting it up.

Obviously the first thing we need to do is pick a time and a place that is convenient for as many people as possible. To that end, we should figure out who is coming and where they live before picking a spot. As to when, I am thinking mid-November. My work schedule prevents me from nailing down a specific date just yet, but until then, I'm open to other inputs for a date. Other than that, whoever wants to come, reply to this thread and I'll keep you informed of the details via PM.

Also, the nature of living in the north east is to deal with cold weather from about late October on, so if you're willing to host, that would be awesome and please let me know. That way we won't have to be miserable outside. I'm looking forward to seeing the response and hopefully meeting some fellow home brew enthusiasts. Cheers!

The only thing more asinine than stupid rules is the enforcement of rules simply because they are the rules.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply