The following comes from BeerAdvocate.com
They are from Cambridge MA and know more about beer then most people will ever know...please read on if you dont have plans for St Patrick's Day. It all takes place in Cambridge MA.
Hell yeah! Our annual St. Patrick's Day Beer Crawl returns!
Bang out sick from work. This will be an all-day event. Your powers of moderation and stamina will be tested, but ultimately this is a beer social and chance to meet new friends and hang out with old ones.
# 10am start @ The Asgard
We'll be starting early and grabbing a traditional plate and a pint of the black stuff.
# 12pm @ Cambridge Brewing Company
# 2pm @ Hungry Mother
# 3pm @ Atwood's
# 5pm @ Bukowski's (quick pint)
# 6pm @ The Field (quick pint)
# 7pm @ The People's Republic
Locations on Google Maps:
http://www.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U ... 59395&z=14
After this? Let's just see where St. Paddy takes us ... The Cellar? John Harvard's? Shay's? Home? Who knows ...
(Subject to change, so check back often.)
- Hydrate often (around 1 water to each beer).
- Eat (we have plenty of time at each stop)
- Stick to around a pint per stop, and go for session brews; moderate alcohol.
- Pay as you go, so bring your wallet.
- Cover charges may apply at some bars as it gets into the evening, so bring your wallet.
- We don't have reservations at any of these places, that's just how we roll, and don't be surprised if places are packed; it's St. Patrick's Day, expect chaos.
- Feel free to join us or leave us anytime during the crawl.
Much more to follow ...