*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > One Entrepreneur Wanted.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #141
rhamilton
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 64 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I find all of my business partners on the internets forum! Lawl.

I don't know how this thread got by me for a whole month but +1 -- worth the read

Kegged: County Jail Pale Ale, AHS Anniv IPA, AHS Brooklyn Brown, Raspberry Wheat, Blood Orange Hefe, Ranger IPA clone (x2), Newcastle clone, AHS Irish Red, Centennial Blonde
Bottled: Session Series Belgian Saison, Apocalypso, Pecan Porter, DFH 90 Minute Clone, Apfelwein (x2), Wytchmaker Rye IPA Clone, Vienna/Simcoe SMaSH, Munich/Cascade SMaSH

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #142
TheDudeLebowski
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 89 Times on 80 Posts

This thread was a rip off of the Jerky Boys skit where he calls for a job as a mechanic and the other one as a car salesman. Technically, I think he said he was from Cali. He had to get out of there because of some problems he had. So just imagine he's not a real m*sshole.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #143
copyright1997
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesInBoston View Post
I joined HBT just to reply to this thread. This was hilarious to read.

As a lifelong Massachusetts resident, there is no way Groove could be from anywhere else in the world except Massachusetts. He's got the Masshole attitude down to a science.
Maybe your him!

This thread was just wow. I'm sorry I missed it a couple of days ago, but glad it isn't locked yet.

As someone who teaches (college level) the OP was in no way surprising, yet all so sad. Knows it all already, and anyone who says otherwise sucks. Yet they don't understand why the world doesn't continue to give them everything they ask for when they ask for it. The ironic thing is that you never know who that investor might be, and the attitude chases them away. (Said from someone who was able to retire at a fairly early age and also knows people who could easily put up some investment $.)

Last n brews: (P=Primary) (K=Keg) (B=Keg->Bottle)
7/26: Flower Power(P) 6/13: Rolling Rock (K), 6/09: Yooper's Pale Ale (K), 5/27: Columbus IPA (K), 5/17: Victory Hop Devil (K), 5/15: Summit MO SMASH (K), 5/12: Sierra Nevada Celebration (K), 5/03: Schwartzbeir (B) 4/10: Birch Beer (Soda) (K), 3/31: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (B), 3/25: Belgian Ale (SWMBO slayer) (B), 3/21: mrbowenz English IPA (B), 3/17: Mirror Pond Ale (K), 3/17: Blue Moon's "Old Country Cousin" (B), 3/15: Sculpin IPA (B),

Old 05-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #144
Seven
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 128 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyright1997 View Post
Maybe your him!

This thread was just wow. I'm sorry I missed it a couple of days ago, but glad it isn't locked yet.

As someone who teaches (college level) the OP was in no way surprising, yet all so sad. Knows it all already, and anyone who says otherwise sucks. Yet they don't understand why the world doesn't continue to give them everything they ask for when they ask for it. The ironic thing is that you never know who that investor might be, and the attitude chases them away. (Said from someone who was able to retire at a fairly early age and also knows people who could easily put up some investment $.)
You teach "college level" and you don't know the difference between your and you're? Maybe you're him!

Old 05-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #145
copyright1997
Recipes 

Even better, I sometimes teach a Business Communications course and have also been a consultant for an online exam for Business Communications!

No wonder students can't communicate!

7/26: Flower Power(P) 6/13: Rolling Rock (K), 6/09: Yooper's Pale Ale (K), 5/27: Columbus IPA (K), 5/17: Victory Hop Devil (K), 5/15: Summit MO SMASH (K), 5/12: Sierra Nevada Celebration (K), 5/03: Schwartzbeir (B) 4/10: Birch Beer (Soda) (K), 3/31: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (B), 3/25: Belgian Ale (SWMBO slayer) (B), 3/21: mrbowenz English IPA (B), 3/17: Mirror Pond Ale (K), 3/17: Blue Moon's "Old Country Cousin" (B), 3/15: Sculpin IPA (B),

Old 05-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #146
copyright1997
Recipes 

Even better is that I sometimes teach a Business Communications class!

No wonder why so many of today's students have problems communicating.

Edit: Sigh. iPhone HBT App strikes again. The first post "failed" with a communication error, and I had to restart the app and retype the post. Nothing like a double post to illustrate a point.

Last edited by copyright1997; 05-16-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Double post

Old 05-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #147
heferly
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

Irony

Old 05-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #148
stamandster
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonGrafto View Post
Did Weizenwerks ever mention his brewery name? I too live in Wisconsin and he is giving us "cheeseheads" a bad name. What a D*Bag... If I find out his brewery actually exists, I will make it a point to never frequent it and make sure I tell everyone I know to do the same.
Was it this guy??

http://www.luxury4play.com/business/...wery-beer.html
http://iam.homebrewtalk.com/Weizenwerks

Old 05-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #149
bottlebomber
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2664 Times on 2075 Posts
Likes Given: 311

*snicker*