Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > The Official 2011 Masstoberfest Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #121
shecky
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shecky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Watertown, CT
Posts: 37,386
Liked 3490 Times on 3381 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Shecky lurking in the thread indicates to me that he's a definite. Now we need to get him to bring his protoge' Gila
I'm moving closer to definite. I want to see your tits.
__________________
shecky is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #122
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 7,101
Liked 174 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

You can look but you can't touch. I mean, I really don't care if you like to go grabbing some random, chubby guys titties but I like women. Not that there is anything wrong with your particular fetish, it's just not one I want to be a part of.

You gonna work on getting Gila to come?

__________________

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

paulthenurse is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 12:52 AM   #123
shecky
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shecky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Watertown, CT
Posts: 37,386
Liked 3490 Times on 3381 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
You can look but you can't touch. I mean, I really don't care if you like to go grabbing some random, chubby guys titties but I like women. Not that there is anything wrong with your particular fetish, it's just not one I want to be a part of.

You gonna work on getting Gila to come?
Wait, you don't look like your avatar?


As far as Gila coming, um, I like women.
__________________
shecky is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #124
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 7,101
Liked 174 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

If I can manage to log 59,000 miles on the bike by then... Well no, I still won't look anything at all like my avatar.




I've got WAY more grey hair than her.

Everywhere.

Use your imagination.

PTN

__________________

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

paulthenurse is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #125
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 7,101
Liked 174 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

Sheck,
I just noticed that you have almost 24 and a half f'ing THOUSAND posts. WTF, Brother?


How has your boss not caught on to this yet? Ya, I get it. You're a "Sports Reporter." By definition you don't do jack, you get free ducats to all the games that the rest of us would give a kidney for, and your 'short arm disease' has kept you from picking up a check in 12 years but I mean WTF????? 25 K worth of worthless drivel on HBT??????? (Sure most of it is in the Tap Room and in a way that makes it worse. How do you keep up with all of the absurdity that goes on in there.)

You are such a perfect Masstoberfest participant that it's almost frightening.
Underemployed, overpaid, sports and beer focused guy who spends more time writing about brewing than actually brewing.

You are my doppelganger. I just have a nicer rack.

PTN

__________________

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

paulthenurse is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 03:10 AM   #126
shecky
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shecky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Watertown, CT
Posts: 37,386
Liked 3490 Times on 3381 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Sheck,
I just noticed that you have almost 24 and a half f'ing THOUSAND posts. WTF, Brother?


How has your boss not caught on to this yet? Ya, I get it. You're a "Sports Reporter." By definition you don't do jack, you get free ducats to all the games that the rest of us would give a kidney for, and your 'short arm disease' has kept you from picking up a check in 12 years but I mean WTF????? 25 K worth of worthless drivel on HBT??????? (Sure most of it is in the Tap Room and in a way that makes it worse. How do you keep up with all of the absurdity that goes on in there.)

You are such a perfect Masstoberfest participant that it's almost frightening.
Underemployed, overpaid, sports and beer focused guy who spends more time writing about brewing than actually brewing.

You are my doppelganger. I just have a nicer rack.

PTN
I can argue only with the 'overpaid' part. It's why I married a lawyer.
__________________
shecky is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 03:39 AM   #127
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 7,101
Liked 174 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

Married WAY over your caste.
Yup, you're a Masstoberfest natural

PTN

__________________

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

paulthenurse is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #128
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dataz722's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Middletown, De
Posts: 35,784
Liked 2991 Times on 2945 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Shecky lurking in the thread indicates to me that he's a definite. Now we need to get him to bring his protoge' Gila
Ok, if AZ and Gila were to both make it out I would risk getting fired.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
Sorry, I am sworn as a mod to disagree with the above statement. But as a rational person, I do agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong
dataz722 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2011, 01:44 AM   #129
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 7,101
Liked 174 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

Who's going to take the responsibility for getting Gila out here?

And Gnomie. We need Gnomie!

__________________

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

paulthenurse is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #130
DakotaRules
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DakotaRules's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melrose, MA
Posts: 1,598
Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default

There goes Paul looking for more men!

__________________
DakotaRules is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official Thread for the 2011 British Bitter Brew-Off! KingBrianI Brewing Events & Local Gatherings 174 07-15-2011 05:32 PM
The Official Metro Det. Natl Homebrew Day brewing @ Cap N Cork May 7th 2011 Thread. Revvy Michigan HomeBrew Forum 14 05-08-2011 12:26 AM
Official 2009 NHC meetup thread olllllo California HomeBrew Forum 0 05-11-2009 06:07 PM
The Official 2007 GABF Thread dblvsn Colorado HomeBrew Forum 95 10-23-2007 04:14 PM
Official Dixie Cup 2007 Thread EdWort Texas HomeBrew Forum 9 10-22-2007 08:29 PM