Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > New England Regional Competition Results

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
JoesInBoston
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default New England Regional Competition Results

Anyone enter this comp? How'd you do?

I submitted a beer in Category 10B. It was my first beer that I ever sent in to a competition. I was expecting something in the low 20's because my fermentation temp wasn't controlled very well and my boil wasn't as vigorous, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received a 34 from one judge and a 35 from another. The 35 was from a BJCP certified judge who had alot of nice things to say, while the 34 was from an apprentice who was more critical but didn't seem to reflect it in the scores he gave.

Anywho, just looking to hear how others fared.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 175 Times on 159 Posts
Likes Given: 26

I did't enter but congratulations on your showing.

PTN

Alcohol!
Because no-one ever started a great story with, "I was just finishing a lovely salad when..."

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply