Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Masstoberfest Cup is making an appearance at the SouthCoast Homebrewer's Association Schlutoberfest tomorrow! People will be able to touch and have their picture taken with this beauty! Anyone wants to come, PM for details!

Daddymem said:
The Masstoberfest Cup is making an appearance at the SouthCoast Homebrewer's Association Schlutoberfest tomorrow! People will be able to touch and have their picture taken with this beauty! Anyone wants to come, PM for details!

Thanks. I would however I'm going to attempt a big brew day.

It's kids destroyed my laptop keyboard...Schlutoberfest. Nothing but first class...white socks on hands of anyone that even thinks of touching the cup...

Hey, I didn't typo that...

Daddymem said:
It's kids destroyed my laptop keyboard...Schlutoberfest. Nothing but first class...white socks on hands of anyone that even thinks of touching the cup...

Hey, I didn't typo that...

Nice!

P1040367_zps8f0b89d5.jpg

Cape Brewing said:
I was 98% joking but we are down to the last few bottles and we wanna get the $ to the big man. Swing by when you can.

Yes dear, I will send John tomorrow if you will be there.

Anyone else brewing tomorrow? My cardamom stout is bottle conditioning now, the sample taste was good. I'm anxious to see how the carbonation affects the aromatics. Damn near a month since I brewed, need to get something going because you know the holidays are coming and people like beer... yea, that's my excuse.

revelation said:
Anyone else brewing tomorrow? My cardamom stout is bottle conditioning now, the sample taste was good. I'm anxious to see how the carbonation affects the aromatics. Damn near a month since I brewed, need to get something going because you know the holidays are coming and people like beer... yea, that's my excuse.

I'm brewing Sunday morning.

Scottish Heavy. Using it to make enough yeast for a Scotch Ale right after turkey day. Starting my side reduction now.

And during the mash, I managed to milk, feed and water all the goats. Just the right timing to keep me from constantly checking the mash temp ;)

Back