Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > Massachusetts Cider Brewers Club

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
hudsoncider
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Massachusetts Cider Brewers Club

I am starting up a cider brewing club planning regular get togethers, meet ups and brewing sessions.
If you are interested in joining, send me a PM or send me an email to my username at GMAIL.

Looking to discuss sources of Apples, Yeast and Equipment, as well aslearning techniques and recipies from one another.

We can also start up a used equipment swap shop / Buy/sell if we get enough of us together.

I am located in Hudson MA and would be able to host a couple of these meetings, but would look to be moving the meetings from location to location to change it up.

Lets get this thing started asap so we can get ahead of this season and get some good brewing in.

thanks

HudsonCider

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply