Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > Looking for some folks to brew with in Lawrence, MA!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
nicegut
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Looking for some folks to brew with in Lawrence, MA!

Hi,
I'm relatively new at all-grain brewing. I have done 4 all-grain batches. I am still dialing this in. If you have been brewing for a while and want to help out a noob, please drop me a PM. I have an outdoor setup with 3 keggles, a march pump, and a therminator. I'm looking to see if anyone wants to do a 10 gal batch with me to split. I'm willing to learn new things from anyone who can help out. I usually brew on Mondays. Also, I'm looking to start kegging and need some help/supplies (cornies, co2 and lines) I have a kegerator that needs work, with a 3 tap setup.
Thanks for the interest,
Brett

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
jeffmeh
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 133 Times on 114 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Welcome from North Andover. There are a few of us in the area. You may want to post something here.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply