Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > Looking for brewers around Northampton, Easthampton

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
DragonBrew13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Looking for brewers around Northampton, Easthampton

Hi, my name is Brett and i'm just getting into homebrewing. I've started a few beers and some mead. and I've been using this site as an amazing resource. I would love to meet up with some brewers in the area to learn more, share techniques and perhaps start a brewers club if there isn't one already. If anyone is around and interested just let me know.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
st_brewer
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

hey there, sadly Im from the north east, but I would suggest talking to your local brew shop owner he might know of something along those lines, and I'm pretty sure all brewers know of this website.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
stamandster
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 26

The local brew shop in Noho sucks. If you can get to the one in Ludlow called Diy Brewing.

Quick Reply