Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > First Annual MVHBC Homebrewing Competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
Buna_Bere
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I took a couple pics at the comp,

Hey Dana, I was the steward for you and David in the 2nd session, congrats on the Heathered Mild. I'm thinking about going to the next club meeting, hopefully I'll get to try some of that Mild there, and I'll bring a few bottles of that Single Hop Crystal APA. Congrats Mark on the Belgian Specialty Ale, it was cool stewarding for you and James in the 1st session. I've entered other comps, but this is the first one I've attended, and it was pretty cool talking beer with other beer geeks.

Bob

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
DanaDana
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

It was great to have you there Bob. Yeah, the added benefit of the comps are getting to meet others when you attend!

Old 06-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #13
Buna_Bere
Recipes 

Anybody get their scoresheets yet?

Old 06-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #14
DanaDana
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

There was an issue with the packaging and delivery of the scoresheets apparently. And they should be going out soon.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #15
thedude123
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sent out all scoresheets for non-placing entries today. Will be sending out all medals tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I had to hand write all of these because I didn't plan for this part.

Next year will be smoother.

Merrimack Valley Homebrew Club

http://mvhbc.com/

Old 06-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #16
Buna_Bere
Recipes 

Thanks for the update Matt. I've been dying to see my scoresheets, this was the best I've ever done in a comp. The competition was alot of fun, thanks again for having it. If I could offer one idea that might make things easier next year. I read about another comp that scanned all the scoresheets and emailed them. As long as the scans are of a high enough quality that it can be easily read, I don't think anybody needs a paper copy, and if they did they could always print it out themselves.

Bob

Quick Reply