Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #3501
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 256 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 40

My week has sucked almost as much as yours. I have had to wait all farkin week for tomorrow to get here before I can get on the plane to Dublin. Tiresome. Friggin' tiresome.

Want to win the coolest trophy in Homebrewing? Come to Masstoberfest. September 27, 2014

Follow my Wood Fired Oven Build Thread here

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #3502
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 405 Times on 330 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Don't forget your seatbelt extender.

Two seats for this flight or you gonna try to go with one? It's a long flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #3503
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

One for the flight over, two for the flight back. I expect to drink a few pints of Guinness.

Want to win the coolest trophy in Homebrewing? Come to Masstoberfest. September 27, 2014

Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #3504
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

Liked 375 Times on 309 Posts
Likes Given: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhwrecker View Post
no Stirrups, but I could have bought a paddle. Table was in great shape, and they've been pretty pricey on CL, so I'm happy. She didn't have a sink, but I'll keep my eyes open. I see them every now and then, but I ended up getting a huge sink last fall from another CL find. My problem is, my sink is almost TOO BIG. But then, Bigger is always Better! This one's about 8' long, and at the far end, it has a built in dishwasher/whirlpool pump that I haven't even plugged in yet.
I've got a big basement, it'll fit in mine! Tell you what, I'll take that off your hands, and anytime you've got a carboy to wash, you just come on over and use it. I'll even give you a beer.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

That'll do, Pigley. That'll do.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #3505
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

Actually, I may have just found one. This worth $100, you think? Seems a little beat up, but it'd work.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/hsh/3339225580.html

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie

Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #3506
j1laskey
Recipes 

Liked 190 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
My week has sucked almost as much as yours. I have had to wait all farkin week for tomorrow to get here before I can get on the plane to Dublin. Tiresome. Friggin' tiresome.
I'll be in London one week from today. Three days is London to watch the Pats demolish the Rams, then 3 Days in Ireland. Can't wait.

PTN if you see any Tom Crean's Larger on tap or in bottles I highly recommend it. It's made by Dingle Brewing Company. They have just recently started distributing it to locals around Dublin.
The Secretion Brewery

Let's think it over and stop making sense

Old 10-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #3507
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Where are your seats? We're in BK 546, row 27. Seats 119 & 120.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #3508
nhwrecker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 4

$100 for a stainless sink is a good deal, even if it needs some elbow grease, so I'd say go for it. I think that one would clean up pretty easy, and the size looks good.

Jealous of you guys going to the Pats game in London. I'm hoping a thrashing of the Jets this week, followed by a good game against the Rams will be enough to right this 3-3 team.

For the first time all year, I can say that I actually enjoyed watching some baseball last night - caught the last 4 innings of the Yankees getting spanked and swept by Detroit. I really, really hope the Yanks keep A-Rod next year. They'd be such a train wreck, it'd be hard to focus on another sucky year for the sox.

Damn. I've got to get a better signature.

Borderline Brewing Co. Nashua, NH

Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #3509
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

I don't see how they find anyone to trade for A-Rod. Maybe LA... no, I think their budget is filled up with our rejects. Talking about the Marlins, but I have to imagine that the Yanks would have to pay half his salary anyway.

I don't care if the Sox suck again next year, as long as they seem to be on the right track. I'd rather they took a season to develop some guys, maybe make a trade for some starting pitching but don't go out and overpay for mediocre free agents again - too many holes to all be filled in free agency. The young guys who seem to have true start potential are still a year or two away from the majors. I'd just like the team to be halfway likeable and watchable again.

And yeah, I think it's worth $100. I'll call this morning, Beckett isn't too far from me, I could pick it up this weekend.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #3510
j1laskey
Recipes 

Liked 190 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Not sure wear my seats are yet. I let my wife plan the trip. There is a group of her co-workers from Mass General going, it was planned through a travel agency. We had the option of 6 nights in London, or 4 nights in London and 2 in Paris, or 3 in London and 3 in Ireland ( Shannon, Killarney, Dublin).

We felt 6 nights in London might be a little too long and neither of us have any desire to go to Paris. So we are making are third trip back to Ireland.

The Secretion Brewery

Let's think it over and stop making sense

Quick Reply